Royalty Free Licensing
My music can be downloaded for free for personal enjoyment under CC-BY-NC-ND license. Please note that this license does not include free use of the music in videos and other audio-visual projects. This article will help you to understand the terms and conditions of the license. Credit, when applicable, should be like this:
In a nutshell, you can copy, distribute, advertise and play my music as long as you:
- Give credit to the artist - you must attribute the work in the manner specified above.
- Don't use the music for commercial purposes - you can't use this music where money is involved, e.g. commercial radio station, business background music, website that runs ads, etc.
- Don't alter, transform or build upon the music - you can't edit, cut, trim, sample, remix or couple it with additional content, audio or video.
As long as you comply with the conditions above you are free to:
- Share my music with everybody
- Make unlimited copies of it on various mediums
- Include it in non-commercial playlists and compilations
- Embed it on non-commercial websites
- Use it as background music at non-commercial events or public places
If you are interested to use my music in a video, animation, slideshow, game, app, audiobook, radio, business background music, or any other kind of audio-visual project, you will need a written permission to avoid copyright infringement problems.
If you would like to remix my music for the sake of art you can contact me to get a waiver.
My music is available for Royalty Free licensing. Royalty Free means that after purchasing a license you don't have to worry about paying additional fees or royalties. Licensing means that you are granted the right to use the music in your project, however you will not own any rights to the music itself. You will be provided with a certificate that you'll be able to show to collective rights societies' inspectors in the event of a control and which proves that you have no fee to pay to these societies.
You can license my music through Jamendo, or directly through me. You can contact me to check if there are currently any special offers or discounts.
If you need original music score or sound design accustomed to your needs, I am currently taking on various types of music projects covering a wide range of musical genres and uses including:
- Music for TV, commercials, games and apps, radio shows, etc.
- Jingles and corporate audio logos
- Sound Design (Sound effects)
- Scoring for films, documentaries and animations
- Custom music editing of my current portfolio
While I would like to take on every project I am offered, this is simply not possible due to the large number of requests I receive. While I do my best to accommodate to each customer’s budget, overall prices are partially determined by the queue of clients in my current schedule and the average rate of pay I am receiving.
Each project has the opportunity for multiple revisions if needed. Your complete satisfaction is my primary objective!
50% of the total project cost must be paid upfront to ensure your project has a secure place in my schedule. Once work begins, this money is non-refundable. All payments are processed via PayPal.
My clients include: